It is the one you have been patiently waiting for since I announced it on Instagram….Personal Branding with Shaz Memon who wrote the BOOK ‘Instagram for Dentists’.
What Shaz, from Digimax Dental, does not know about branding as a Dentist is not worth knowing.
Protrusive Dental Pearl: Are you Google-able? Are you one page 1 of Google when patients and potential patients search for you? This is so important and is the reason companies pay MILLIONS for ‘Search Engine Optimisation’ or ‘SEO’ (not to be confused with SOE Exact!). A great way for Dentists to harness the power of being found in Google is to collect verified patient reviews using Doctify
Join our interview where I probe Shaz about all things personal branding:
- Should you have a logo as a Dentist?
- Learn about the hilarious error I made with an old, secret, stashed-away and destroyed logo that I am embarrassed about now!
- Is a Dentist website page, independent to the practice website, appropriate?
- What does Shaz think about doing it on the cheap via Fiverr or Canva?
- What makes a good dental website – BONUS: Shaz critiques my website (completely unexpected!)
- What are they keys to success for branding yourself online?
The funny thing is that all the advice Shaz gave me on my Dentist website …I have still not updated/improved it based on his advice. That is one of the pitfalls of doing everything yourself. Getting the advice, unscripted and ‘live’ during the show was the highlight of the episode!
If you enjoyed this episode, please support the podcast by subscribing so I can continue to make this type of content!