No need for violins – this episode was to share our behind-the-scenes story of creating an online occlusion course.
This year has been the most challenging for me and Mahmoud Ibrahim as we worked hard to make OBAB the most tangible, real-world, and comprehensive occlusion training on the planet. We faced many struggles, hardships, and sacrifices along the way.
I want to thank you all for your support, your help and your feedback. You have been a great help in this journey and I am so grateful that we were able to accomplish it with your blessings.
In this episode, me and Dr. Mahmoud Ibrahim were invited to the Dental Innovator Podcast to talk about the journey, challenges and sacrifices we made while working on OBAB. This episode will also inspire you regardless of your own situation. Whether you are starting a practice, buying a practice or starting a business within or outside of dentistry, this episode will give you inspiration and a perspective.
OBAB One-Time Pre-Launch Deal is now SOLD OUT – thanks for all your support!
Highlight of this episode:
- 2:27 Dr. Jaz and Dr. Mahmoud’s Introduction
- 5:52 Driving force in doing OBAB
- 8:56 Process in making online course
- 13:04 Online Course vs Live Course
- 16:48 Work-Life Balance
- 20:31 OBAB Journey
- 28:12 OBAB’s post course support
- 34:54 Responsibilities in Business Partnership
- 41:00 Qualifications of Dr. Jaz and Dr. Mahmoud to teach people occlusion
- 47:33 Dr. Mahmoud’s journey inside and outside dentistry
- 49:12 Marketing aspect of an online course
- 52:04 Advice for young dentists
- 55:42 Innovations in Dentistry
If you liked this episode, you will love How to Win at Life and Succeed in Dentistry – Emotional Intelligence