If there is one piece of content I produce in my LIFE which I think MAY have a massive impact on your life – it might not get much bigger than this one right here!
I will put the video up shortly, but you can catch it on Facebook premiere tonight at 8pm on Protrusive Dental Podcast Facebook Page.
Do your grades at dental school influence your success as a Dentist?
Is your IQ important?
I would be surprised if any of you answered ‘yes’ for these questions.
So what do Richard Porter and I believe is the most important predictor of success in your life, relationships and work?
Two words: Emotional Intelligence.
Find a quiet place, close your eyes* and take a dive in to the world of Emotional Intelligence as applied to Dentistry:
*not while driving!!
- How important is luck in your life and career
- What is emotional intelligence and what tangible examples can Richard provide relevant to Dentistry?
- Why does high emotional intelligence mean more ‘successful’ and even higher earning Dentists?
- Are you born with Emotional Intelligence, or can you improve your EQ?
- Why is Emotional Intelligence important for Dentists, Dental Therapists and the entire dental team?
- How can you find out your level of EI? Richard suggested The Big 5 Ocean Assessment – such as understandmyself.com
Resources as promised:
If you liked this episode, you will love 12 Rules for Dentistry