Following on from the hugely successful Part 1 with Dr Libi – we present a very clinically focussed Part 2 where we discuss:
- A case of a deep cavity on a deciduous molar – how would YOU treat it?
- Stainless steel crowns and Hall crowns – lots of troubleshooting
- Brilliant analogies and communication pearls yet again
- LA vs No LA when treating Children?
- Management of Molar Incisor Hypo-mineralisation (MIH) in primary care
- When should you refer?
Downloadables for watchers/listeners in Protrusive Dental Community FB group:
- Guide to Hall crowns [PDF]
- Paeds Blog [Link]
- SDCEP guidelines [PDF]
Please Subscribe and share if you found this useful, it’s how my cast grows!