LIMITED DELEGATE SPOTS AVAILABLE NOW! Occlusion Online Course
As we launch OBAB, Occlusion Basics and Beyond in today’s episode, Dr. Mahmoud Ibrahim and I talked about our philosophy of occlusion. For us, the application of occlusion results in longevity, predictability and stopping your $#*7 from breaking.
We are excited to share with you what we have learned over the years – in a way that you have never seen before!
OBAB was developed to break down this seemingly complex topic in an understandable way that you can easily implement in daily practice in the real world.
Occlusion: Basics and Beyond is the most tangible, real-world, and comprehensive occlusion training on the planet.
But don’t take our word for it:
Visit occlusion.online to learn more about the course and get the One-Time Pre-Launch Deal before 21st March to get £500 off enrolment and early bird access on April 7th. Plus get £1445 of exclusive extras!!!
Highlights of this episode:
- 4:00 What is Philosophy of Occlusion?
- 5:12 Dr. Mahmoud on his experience with occlusion
- 7:02 Different schools of thought regarding Occlusion
- 13:00 Importance of Occlusion
- 22:23 Possible failures doing restorative work without conforming to occlusion
- 25:13 Occlusion: Basics and Beyond