Dr Tif Qureshi is back for Dahl Part 2!
We build on that awesome first episode (Episode 16) and discuss:
- Contraindications of Dahl Technique
- Maximising success
- Uses of splints during Dahl Technique – is that even possible? What type? When?
- Communicating with our patients
- Assessing the Envelope of Function
- What if Dahl fails?
- Deprogramming prior to Dahl
- What if the Dahl wears down years down the line – how to ‘recycle’ Dahl technique
- Influence of Digital on Dahl technique?
On the show, I promised Tif I would share a full protocol case with him – you can see this on my Protrusive Facebook page here.
*PROTRUSIVE DENTAL PEARL*
A £30 composite heater! This mug warmer looks really posh and can be used to heat composite and local anaesthetic.