A Restorative Dentist once told me, “Composites are like being married to a supermodel….sometimes you forget how good looking they can be!” – I had the pleasure of hosting Dr. Javier Quirós who shares his vast experience with composite veneers and restorative rehabilitation with composite resin.
Ready to learn the management of Bruxism and TMD online? Click here to enrol to SplintCourse
The Protrusive Dental Pearl: Check out this Casi 3C instrument distributed in the UK by Enlighten who are the sole distributors of Cosmedent Products. This is a non-stick instrument that provides a perfect curved shape that beautifully forms the palatal contours of your incisors. Watch this video below:
“It doesn’t matter what material you choose, porcelain or composite. What matters are your beliefs, your morals, and your principles of treatment planning” Dr. Javier Quirós
Highlights of this episode:
- 7:32 The start of Composite Veneers
- 11:23 Which Type of Composite is Best?
- 14:07 Composite Veneers of Lower Incisors
- 17:39 Ceramic Rehab vs Composite Rehab
- 23:35 Composite Prep in terms of Occlusion
- 33:31 Minimum Thickness for Composites
- 38:26 Injection Moulding
- 43:44 Treating Toothwear with Composite
Stay tuned for Part Two!
If you enjoyed this episode, you’ll surely love this Composite vs Ceramic with Dr. Chris Orr